From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Dave Watts
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 2:12 PM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Re: OT: Interactive conferences (Merrill, Jason)

> Oh, and as a side note, does Fig Leaf host a similar mailing list like this
> but for Javascript / AJAX'y stuff?

We do not. I personally tend to just rely on StackExchange for JS questions.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Software is a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) on GSA Schedule, and
provides the highest caliber vendor-authorized instruction at our training
centers, online, or onsite.