Hmmm... that's very strange re: the HTML file-- but it's definitely getting
rebuilt during the build process.  Are you modifying the index.html file in the
Export/html5/bin directory?  Anyway, as I said, this is the least important
gripe...

I'll take a further look at greensock-- it look especially good for complex
animation, whereas I often do complex interactions.  It doesn't seem as much
directed towards mouse/touch detection/dragging for canvas elements (although
it looks like tweaking Draggable may allow that)...

Thanks,
--Dave