I've owned MACR shares since Sept. It's one of my best performing stocks!

JesterXL wrote:
Forbes recommended that investors do so.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michel Jansen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 2:26 PM
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flex 1.5 price

Lucian Beebe wrote:

Finally, to the question of whether Flex is selling or not. The economists
on this list have it right. We are selling Flex in great numbers.

Thanx for the compliment. Although i am no economist, i'm not stupid.
Just like you guys. Who is going to pull prices up if the product aint
selling. The CFO that does this is the real moron!

Good luck... Should i buy some shares???

Michel