From: Lucian Beebe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 31 March 2005 21:17
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Flex 1.5 price

Maintenance will be calculated based on the CPUs or Quick Start price if you go that route. . I think that’s pretty consistent with other software industry norms.

I’ll make you the same offer, Simon. Where you have serious projects running, lets talk directly and find a way to make this work out.

Lucian