From: Matthew Shirey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 12:27 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flex 1.5 price

I am more than a little frustrated about this... why don't we discuss
it right here publically?

Why is there a pricing scheme that is private interview based?

I just want to know:

Is there a 1CPU price? If so, what is it?
Is there a 2CPU price? If so, what is it?

These are not difficult questions.  If there are no purchasing options
available that are smaller than this 'starter kit'.  Please just say
so.  As I already said in my private email.  I need to know the answer
to these questions.  I have a lot of damage control to attend to.

-- Matthew

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 12:16:43 -0800, Lucian Beebe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Maintenance will be calculated based on the CPUs or Quick Start price if
you
> go that route. . I think that's pretty consistent with other software
> industry norms.
>

> I'll make you the same offer, Simon. Where you have serious projects
> running, lets talk directly and find a way to make this work out.
>

> Lucian

http://www.macromedia.com/software/player_census/flashplayer/version_penetra
tion.html