Ya apparently I need to be sending out my resume to companies that can afford this stuff! :)

Scott Barnes wrote:
On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:02:32 +0200, Michel Jansen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

An old dutch saying : Prices can only go down...  Laszo/BackBase time??

heh good luck with those, I'm not belittling th..actually I am. Think
long-term, post FLEX 1.5 and what then. How far behind do you forsee
products like Breeze, FlashCom, Flash Lite and even ye ol Central get
intertwined with Flex in a more powerful approach.

Its time in many ways to choose a technology and lets face it we are
highly likely at a level in our projects that what we decide today
will be our legacy for the next 2-5 years at the most? Laszlo is Flash
5.0 at the moment (or was it 6.0) and well yeah..always going to be
close but no cigar with that product imho.

I dunno, maybe i am in a company thats spoiling me but all said and
done price models have shifted yes but not entirely convinced its a
dramatically bad thing. Not saying i'd happilly wait for the day when
its like 5k or something ;)