Thanks for the tip.  I was looking at some Flex components - custom
ones that are free, for presenting a Photo Slide Show.  It might be
doable to instead of displaying images, displaying text.

That option probably would be not very practical - too much work for a
result that isn't as good as a PowerPoint presentation.  It's simple
enough to publish a PowerPoint presentation on the web but I just
wanted to see if there were any flex components/containers that would
be very professional looking and sophisticated.
Bruce
--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Haykel BEN JEMIA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> For online presentations you could try http://www.sliderocket.com .