I've seen this occur if there is some sort of startup error. ( No
global exception handler, eh? ). For example, if your Air app is
looking for a config file using static inatialiser on startup and
can't find it, it could just hang there. Check the flashlog for
errors.

DK

--
Sent from my mobile device