Hello All,
I created an AIR Application which was previously based on AIR 1.0 and I am
some more features in that application and compiling with the update of Flex
3 and targeting it for AIR 1.5. After making air file I am putting it onto
sever to access by users. But when any user trying to run it after uploading
it's not displaying any window only showing task-bar button and doing
noting. When I use the task-bar context to move command I can see the dotted
rectangle on the desktop. I also checked for the installation folder of the
application in C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings but there
was no any folder for it.

Please help me out.

Best,
Ashish