>From what I've seen, in Zkoss there's a strong coupling between the server and
>the client. I might be wrong, but when I tested the demos it looked to me that
>any user interaction (ex: clicking on a button) ends up in a call to the
>server. I'm not a big fan of this approach...

I think you might find this article interesting for this discussion: "After 6
years doing Flex, am I moving to HTML5?":
https://plus.google.com/109047477151984864676/posts/CVGJKLMMehs

Bottom line: when working on enterprise RIAs, I would lower my expectations on
finding a viable alternative to Flex, at least for the next two years. In the
meantime, either you cut on the requirements and UX, or simply stick with Flex.

JS