Hello
I recently found an interesting product : http://cappuccino.org which
seems to be technically a good alternative for flex (if needed). I have
not investigated at all, just had a look.

Of course, if even Adobe's flex is not reliable from the perennity point
of view, there is no reason why capuccino can be more reliable. And you
may invest in it and loose all, just like for flex as tablet browser plugin.

I can only hope that one beautiful day, all browser will be 100% html5
compatible (will it be html6 at this time ?) and our developer's anxiety
will be solved. (I don't beleive to that too, anyway.)

--
Riccardo Cohen
+33 (0)6 09 83 64 49

<http://www.appartement-maison.fr>