I don't have a crossdomain file, didn't think I needed one as it was all on
localhost .. I get the problem when I run my project in Flex hitting
ctrl-F11 since it will load my app directly (e.g.
file:///C:/dev/FlexWorkspace/MyApp/build/MyApp-debug.html ) - while trying
to load the module from a server (localhost). I don't see why it should be a
problem though.

As for the security error (here's another one for Google) - it's: "SWF is
not a loadable module" ...

The event:

e = mx.events.ModuleEvent (@414ad61)
bubbles = false
bytesLoaded = 0
bytesTotal = 0
cancelable = false
currentTarget = ModuleManager.as$20.ModuleInfoProxy (@3ecec81)
errorText = "SWF is not a loadable module"
eventPhase = 2
module = ModuleManager.as$20.ModuleInfoProxy (@3ecec81)
target = ModuleManager.as$20.ModuleInfoProxy (@3ecec81)
type = "error"

Best regards,
Bjørn

On 16 Apr 2007 18:03:09 -0700, Robert Cadena <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>