Attached are some of the instructions ... additionally I was using 96kHz
with a 2048 buffer in the driver as I recall ... the 512 was just set for
DIGU mode I think (not 100% sure here).  I uploaded the cable specs, but it
did not make it through the reflector so Tim is going to post these in the
knowledge base and they should be up this weekend.
Steve, N5AC