Michael Basler writes:

>> You have exactly the same errors on screen as I reported friday in my
>> openGL question :-) It seems to be a cygwin related problem.
>
>Thank for keeping an eye on it.
>
>I returend from opengl 1.1.06 to 1.1.05, but this did not yet
>help either.
>
>Norman, I think you have "close relations"  to the cygwin
>crew. Could you
>have a look upon this? Thanks a lot.

Michael

The opengl libs got moved to

/ lib / w32api /   directory

don't ask me why ?

I just made a link to these in my '/ lib' dirrectory

you could also just copy them there

or add a -mwindows flag to the gcc link options

IMHO None of the above are the right solution but
I have quit pushing for what IMHO is the 'right' way
of doing things in Open Source projects when one
can easily change things in your local copy

If-I-wanted-to-be-borg-I-wouldn't-need-a-compiler'ly yrs

Norman