Curtis L. Olson wrote:
> I've just commited some aircraft updates from Lee Elliott to the base
> package cvs.
>
> This is a neat aircraft to fly and is crying for someone to add
> textures to the beautifly done 3d model.

Indeed, Lee rocks.  But seriously, someone needs to come to his home,
tie him down and teach him Blender so that we can get some colors on
these things.  And make him do something non-british while you're at
it. :)

I finally started playing with Blender a little last week.  It's an
awfully slow start, but after the first few hours you really do get
the hang of it.  The CVS version is building via autoconf now, by the
way.  I haven't looked at the code, but the build process is simple
and painless.

Andy

--
Andrew J. Ross                NextBus Information Systems
Senior Software Engineer      Emeryville, CA