Jon Stockill writes:
> BTW, should anyone want to mess with the Airfield database I'm working on,
> you can find it here:
>
> http://www.stockill.org.uk/fgfs/
>
> Don't thrash it too much - it's on the end of my DSL line at the moment.
>
> The diagram generation is *almost* correct, still needs more work though.
>
> Now I've got it far enough that you can view it I'll work on allowing
> editing.

Jon,

Very nice for a first stab.  Is this intended more towards
browsing/selection of airports, or are you also considering the data
management side ... pulling data from diverse sources, prioritizing,
reconciling, etc. etc. etc.

Could this be made to run locally on a user's machine and some how be
leveraged as an airport selection tool for FlightGear???  Something
along these lines would be very nice.  Can you rewrite this all in
perl-tk (just checking) :-)

Thanks,