James Turner wrote :

> The impression I have is that a bunch of code uses 'tieing' to expose
> lots of internal variables directly. I'd prefer an explicit
> 'publishing' phase, i.e calls to setValue. Of course your template
> works fine too, if you're prefer the syntactic sugar.

I see your (rather dogmatic) point but I also see here people that are
not prepared to follow you. My main point is that if there is an interface,
it is supposed to work in all cases and my solution address this point.

The SGPropertyNode interface can also be change to forbid tying
from outside the template to enforce the rule.

Cheers,

-Fred