Jon Berndt writes:

 > Let me add that in JSBSim (and for that matter probably any FDM)
 > just offhand I'd say that almost all of our properties will be
 > changing every single frame. Aircraft state and EOM are dynamic
 > things.

I think that we can centralize this and make it invisible to JSBSim
and other suppliers of property values.  Polling inside the property
manager makes sense, since

a) it will be done only on demand (when someone assigns a listener to
    a property),

b) it will be done only once for each property, no matter how many
   other routines are listening to it,

c) it will create no extra work for anyone.

All the best,

David

--
David Megginson, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.megginson.com/