James Turner wrote:

Basically, I can envisage lots of things the ChangeListener API is perfect for, whether you're observing a value that changes one a week or 50 times a second, but right now those things won't work because some % of the properties don't tell you they've changed. Now, we could always flag some properties as 'immediate' I suppose, but that seems like a hack. There's nothing wrong with the current API, we just ought to make all the property nodes meet the contract it defines, or we need to remove change listeners from the API and have everyone poll / update as you suggest.
Aren't the C++ opperators the perfect place to add this kind of action to tied properties?

Erik