> 1. Require every module that ties a property to fire an update event
>    whenever the value changes; or
>
> 2. Poll tied properties with change listeners attached inside the
>    property system and fire the events when appropriate.
>
> I'd be include towards #2, since it would centralize the polling and
> do it only when actually needed.

I'm not really tuned into this discussion at the moment, but I will say
it's giving me indigestion just reading this stuff.

Let me add that in JSBSim (and for that matter probably any FDM) just
offhand I'd say that almost all of our properties will be changing every
single frame. Aircraft state and EOM are dynamic things.

Jon