Melchior FRANZ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> * Erik Hofman -- Wednesday 04 June 2003 14:50:
> > This has crossed my mind also, but didn't think of all the consequenses.
> > This is applied to CVS now. Axes should respond real-time, buttons are
> > restricted to one reading every 50 ms.
>
> But not the "high" and "low" buttons (line 731 & 737). So my rudder will
> again be CPU clock rate dependent.  :-(

Right, but changing this affects other bindings negatively on my system (trim
and view offset/camera panning).  I'm not sure this is the right approach to
solving this particular problem.  Maybe the interval should be smaller,  or
maybe we should be putting repeat intervals in the joytstick bindings on a per
binding basis.

Best,

Jim