Norman Vine writes:
> No it has more todo with my appreciating easily understood code in
> multiprogrammer projects and that OSG is still rapidly evolving

Fair enough; I've heard the 'rapidly' developing comment from other
sources as well.

> BTW Have you ever tried writing any code with OSG ??

I personally have not written any code with it, but a couple people
here locally have been using it and seem to be pretty successful and
happy with their results.  Lack of documentation is another knock on
both OSG and OpenSG.  Plib is pretty good on that front, at least for
the core functionality that has been around for a couple years.

Regards,

Twin Cities    curt 'at' me.umn.edu             curt 'at' flightgear.org