Norman Vine writes:
> Well being the original porter and current maintainer of
> OpenSceneGraph's Cygwin and MingW32 ports as well as the main WIN32
> contributer < porter > for Producer the GLUT replacement used by OSG
> I guess I might be in a position to make a relatively informed
> comment.
>
> I reccomend staying with SSG

Hi Norman,

I appreciate your experience and that your comment is well informed,
but taken at face value, it doesn't do much to inform the rest of us.
Can you list any supporting reasons?  That's kind of what I was
angling for in my original posting.

Thanks,

Twin Cities    curt 'at' me.umn.edu             curt 'at' flightgear.org