Paul Surgeon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> I would love to have a poll on this topic to see how many people would like
> some eye-candy and those that don't care much about it.
> If no one want's any visual improvements in FlightGear then I better not
waste my time.

There are several people working on this stuff and more is certainly welcome.
 If you keep looking I think you'll find some pretty amazing visual work
already in FlightGear.  Have you headed north from the default runway yet
(toward downtown)?

BTW if you've got talent, be it in modeling or coding,  it is hard for me to
imagine that you won't get an enthusiastic response from at least some of the
users.  There will always be a wide range of interests here and I think
flightgear provides the flexibility to satisfy many.

Best,

Jim