On Sunday 15 February 2004 08:39, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I am working on wing bending too but i am still on working
> out how a physical model of this wing bending would look like in real life.

Upgrade:
And how to simplify it and integrate it nicly into flightgear so that it is
still fast enough.
I also gave up the idea of limiting the number of wing sections to only 4,
imho this should depend on the type of airplane, so i thought about
a dynamic range of wing sections that can be adjusted to the type of airplane.

This means:
A glider would need more wing sections than a space shuttle.

Best Regards,
  Oliver C.