> > >When I first tried
> > >ground, and

When a JSBSim airplane begins in a bizarre position, or is tumbling, that
means that it failed the ground trimming routine.  I've found that aeromatic
has a hard time generating large airplanes that will trim properly.  I've
only been able to fix it by going over the config file and tweaking the
values for MOI's, CG, AC, gear, and engines until I get something that will
trim.  Very time consuming.

It's going to take a long time to figure out where aeromatic is failing, as
the values look plausible.

Dave