Durk Talsma wrote:
On Thursday 22 April 2004 21:34, Jon S Berndt wrote:
On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 20:49:25 +0200
 Durk Talsma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, that's right. It happened in  that order :-) When I first tried
ground, and

Hmm. I think this would be the first thing to address. I don't know why the aircraft would start up above the ground like that ...

Yeah, that's what I thought as well. my guess is that this is somehow related to the initial trimming procedure.

I think you're right. I noticed that just after start (or reset) the AOA is quite high (probably 90 degrees) until you start to move. I noticed this after adding the propeller sound due to angle of attack.

Erik