Is this solution reasonable to implement or is it too difficult? It's only
a week that I study FlightGear code and now I don't know if this modify
is easy or not to do?

>A more serious problem, though, is that the current YASim gear force
>model works rather poorly for ground vehicles.  It "slips" against
>side forces instead of holding position.  See recent posts about the
>gear model for more notes.  A few ideas have been kicked around, but
>all of them are kinda scary to implement.

For the gear model I think  I'll use a different wheel model.

However, the main problem remain the collision detection (I have doubts
that it could be done on flightgear): my idea is to identify collision between
the truck and other aircraft/buildings on the scene, but still I don't understand
how in the code the single object of the scene are loaded!! I know that
the scenery is loaded in tiles dinamically using a cache method, but I have
to investigate more about!