Hi,
I've got by cvs fg data today. My fg compiled from cvs a few days ago doesn't see the new scenery.
So I've just done a new compilation from cvs. At first it gave:
bash-2.05b$ fgfs
Initializing OpenAL sound manager
WARNING: ssgLoad3ds: Texture coords missing.
WARNING: ssgSGIHeader::: Failed to open '/usr/share/FlightGear/Aircraft/MD11/Models/cockpit/GS.RGB' for reading.
WARNING: ssgLoad3ds: Texture coords missing.
WARNING: ssgLoad3ds: Texture coords missing.
WARNING: ssgSGIHeader::: Failed to open '/usr/share/FlightGear/Aircraft/MD11/Models/cockpit/PANELBG.RGB' for reading.
WARNING: ssgLoad3ds: Texture coords missing.
Object Stabilizer01 not found
Object Stabilizer03 not found
Failed to find KSQL in basic.dat.gz
Failed to find KSQL in basic.dat.gz

I renamed GS.RGB -> gs.rgb and PANELBG.RGB -> panelbg.rgb.
It helped but I still can see now:
   WARNING: ssgLoad3ds: Texture coords missing.
   Object Stabilizer01 not found
   Object Stabilizer03 not found
   Failed to find KSQL in basic.dat.gz

As usually Impressed by Your work,