Erik Hofman wrote:
> The radar display is currently limited to three (or four, I can't
> remember) aircraft hard coded in the configuration file. Changing that
> requires Nasal to be able to position a textured quad somewhere in
> screen space or additional C++ code to handle all situations.

Trust me, we *really* want to avoid doing screen rendering in a
scripting language. :)

What might be a better idea would be to come up with an intermediate
"radar objects" representation in the property tree that gets managed
by a nasal script.  Or best of all would be for the radar to use the
AI system to track aircraft positions.  Or even the ssg scene graph
so it can show ground detail...

Andy