Vivian Meazza wrote:
> Slightly higher would be the suggestion that out-of-fuel should not
> be terminal though, since pilot error can end up with a full tank
> not connected to the engine. In real life - reconnect - problem
> solved (or nearly). So far as I can see that is not an option in our
> sim.

Is that not how it works for you?  Out of fuel is a transient
property.  If you put fuel in the tank, the fuel management code sets
it to false...

Granted, I haven't had time to test any of this.  But I guess I'm
having trouble understanding exactly what your complaint is: trying
to draw fuel from an empty tank *should* kill an engine.

Andy