Lee Elliott wrote:

Hello Matthew,

I don't know if it's just me but you seem to be posting everything twice.

That is, I seem to be getting two copies of everything you post. That doesn't mean that you're necessarily posting everything twice, but it's a bit odd.

LeeE

Hi Lee,

I use thunderbird and imap and for some reason it keeps telling me that it fails to send a mail when it really has - but not all the time. I'm looking at other imap clients (must be both windos and linux or BSD compatible) to replace this one if the bug continues. I know it makes me look like a cretin... you'll just have to take my word for it that I'm not. Honest ;-)

All the best,

Matthew