Hello all,

...something not too important for the TODO list perhaps...

In a/c that have one or more VC views there's a visible 'jitter' when looking
at parts of the a/c, most notably in my experience, with the
windshield/canopy frames.

While I can imagine that the amount is about right for light GA a/c I suspect
it's too high for most of the jets - I don't actually know - I'm just
guessing, but would it be tricky to make this feature tunable, on a per a/c
basis, for amplitude and frequency?

Perhaps in the longer term, and possibly requiring more work, would be to be
able to tie it to appropriate properties, so that it could be linked to
things like engine rpm, gear rumble and stall conditions.

LeeE