On Tuesday 19 October 2004 01:00, Roy Vegard Ovesen wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 October 2004 00:10, Vivian Meazza wrote:
> > OK, I've just updated cvs, and the inputs to some of my 3d instruments
> > are now broken in the Hunter, Seahawk and Spitfire. How do I get them
> > back?
>
> What instruments are not working, and what inputs do they use?
>
> I just tried the Hunter, and I noticed that some of the instrumentation
> properties where not as expected. They are all ok in the c172. I will look
> into this.

I see that for the Hunter and the Seahawk the vacuum system is not working
which leads to the attitude-indicator and the heading-indicator also not
working. This is because the engines/engine[0]/rpm property is undefined for
the engine on these aircraft. I would guess that this was also the case
before systems and instrumentation became configureable. Back then the vacuum
system was hardcoded to be driven by engines/engine[0]/rpm.

Now that the vacuum system is configurable you might consider driving it with
another property from engines/engine[0]/, so that you can use the
instrumentation/attitude-indicator and instrumentation/heading-indicator
insted of orientation/*.

--
Roy Vegard Ovesen