That reminds me of the 2 men in a hot air balloon. Flying early one morning
they got lost in the dawn mist, so the pilot turned down the burner and
descended until he could see a chap on the ground.

"Where are we?" he asked.

"You're in a balloon", the chap replied.

On hearing this, the pilot turned up the burner and ascended, saying: "good,
that's sorted: we're just passing the Royal Military College of Science".

The second man in the balloon was very impressed but asked: "how do you know
that?"

"Easy" said the pilot "it's the only place in the area where the information
you get is totally accurate and totally bloody useless".

Unless that is, someone can tell me how to access the X,Y,Z co-ordinates of
a model, otherwise I'm going to have to do it in lat/long/alt.

Regards,

Vivian