Ampere K. Hardraade wrote:

Perhaps one may want to rent out a video camera next time, and take some video? We can snip some footages from here, some clips from there, and come up with a 30 seconds video for FlightGear.

We were literally mobbed from dawn to dusk with zero breaks. There were a number of things we were all hoping to do, but we had no chance. The constant flow of people was relentless. Here's a picture of our cockpit:

   http://www.atcflightsim.com/products/710/Large/panel.jpg

Notice that the gauges are drawn on an lcd panel and not "real". Screen shot is on the ground in Burbank (KBUR).

Here is a screenshot from our instructor gui ...

   http://www.atcflightsim.com/products/710/Large/instrmap.jpg

Regards,

Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d