On Wednesday 24 November 2004 18:22, David Luff wrote:
> I've put TaxiDraw-0.2.4 up at
> http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/~eazdluf/taxidraw.html.
>
> This is purely a bug-fix release - there is another version in the works
> with some more features.  Changes from 0.2.3 to 0.2.4 are:

I just downloaded and installed taxidraw for the first time. Looks neat and
fairly easy to use.

I have a question. Would it be an idea to add a "gate" or parking editor
function to taxidraw? The reason I'm asking is that I'm starting to think
about ways to improve AI parking at the major airports. So eventually, for
the major airports we would need to indicate at which exact coordinates
aircraft could park. To me it seems this would be a logical extension of
taxidraw. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Durk