On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 16:03:13 +0100
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Gerhard Wesp) wrote:

Primary objective is to run FlightGear rock solidly (need it as a
front end/testing environment) for my own FDM).

Why your own FDM? Don't get me wrong - I think there are a lot of reasons why someone would want to write their own FDM. One reason is because it's fun (OK, I'm wierd :-) But, if your being driven to write your own because one of the others is lacking something or there is some other cause, I'd be interested to hear it, for the purpose of possibly making improvements.

Jon