Martin Spott wrote:

> I had a quick look at my favourite airfield yesterday and I saw that
> the modified airport generator somehow shows similarities to TaxiDraw:
> They both don't render stopways. Although the shape of the green
> boundary suggests the presence of a stopway, it actually isn't there.

You are invited to have a look at these screenshots:

  http://document.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/bitmap/FGFS/LCHM-screen03.jpg
  http://document.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/bitmap/FGFS/LCHM-screen04.jpg

This runway has a 60 ft displaced threshold on this end plus 902 ft
stopway. According to Robin's FAQ, displaced thresholds are contained
in the runway length, stopways are additional.
We already knew that TaxiDraw currently doesn't render stopways but I'd
vote for having them rendered by the airport generator,

Martin.