I've noticed a bug in the cloud rendering at night which appears to occur when
climbing / descending through layers. (Current CVS)

A cloud layer above or below suddenly appears bright-white which can be rather
disconcerting; I've only managed to get one screenshot of it and repeating
the bug deliberately is tricky.

Screenshot: http://www.cyfinity.com/temp/cloud-bug.jpg
(cut and paste the url if it doesn't work 1st time)

Also, when ascending thru cloud and viewing from the tower, the cloud closes
in around the tower too. (Think this might have been an outstanding bug tho).