Hi Everyone,

In case you don't know I'm the one who created the distribution in question.

First of all I believe that the contents of the RTF file should be
welcomed by everyone, and I also believe they are true.
But I also realize that it may be harmful to this project by turning
people away from it.

I am not a religious person but do believe Jesus Christ meant it when
he said "Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every
creature" and saw this as another potential medium.

What I will do and am in the process of doing is update the package to
include this in an About.rtf file:

"The following contents have been included by Arthur Wiebe and may not
reflect the views of any of the contributors or developers of the
FlightGear project."

O hope that satisfies this issue.
I also believe the Bible when it says, "If it be possible, as much as
lieth in you, live peaceably with all men."

By the way I am also going to fix the permissions issue at the same time.

--
<Arthur/>
- http://artooro.blogspot.com  (Weblog)