"jj" wrote:
> I'd surely like to see an Observatory bulding (such as mine, see
> http://kingmont.com and ftp://kingmont.com for pictures of it).

I got a nice reply after trying to contact you via private EMail:

... while talking to mail01.foothill.net.:
>>> DATA
<<< 550-5.7.1 Your message has been rejected by the DPE.NET SMTP Mail System.
<<< 550-5.7.1 This is the result of either you or your ISP having been
<<< 550-5.7.1 blocked as a spammer. If you believe this to be in error
<<< 550-5.7.1 please contact the below source or your ISP.

Well, probably _you_ want to contact _your_ ISP - do you know how
many EMails they already rejected ....  ?

Now, the purpose of my private EMail: In order to accurately place your
observatory we'd like to get detailed information on the location and
the size of this 'tower'.

Thanks,
        Martin.