Been digging through all of the MS articles, and if you do define a PATH to use Python (think you have to to get Blender to use Python), here's an example of how it should look:

%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\wbem;C:\;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\YAFRAY_DIR;C:\Python24

(The YAFRAY is optional, if you want to use the Yet Another Free Ray Tracer for Blender which most of the Blender types recommend)

To: "FlightGear developers discussions" <flightgear-devel@flightgear.org>
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 9:05 PM
Subject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT PATH/PYTHON [Flightgear-devel] Re: [ANN]Blender 2.37

Since PATH is not specifically defined through the Environment Variables (see my post two or three back in this thread about getting .ac files to import into Blender), if you create a new PATH variable, you should definitely definitely definitely add C:\WINDOWS\system32\; before anything else! I just figured out that, if you don't do this... a whole lotta stuff like ipconfig, ping, etc. are not going to work!

If anyone can think of any other vital PATHs that need to be added, please let me know!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Ross" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>