On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 14:36:35 -0400, Josh wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Dave Culp wrote:
> > This is a poll.  Does anyone really want the FDM to allow flying
> > under the  terrain, or was that a misunderstanding by me?
> >
> > If nobody wants it then I think it should be disallowed.
>
> Maybe with the magic carpet FDM. Real FDMs though, no way.

..that hack would introduce a bug here:  ;o)
http://home.online.no/~hasto/reiser/hurtigruta/torghatt-hol-syd.jpg

..biggest one thru is a RNoAF TwinOtter on a partly autorized trip
back in the Cold War days.  It's a fairly safe bet this record will
stand above any Cub stunt, or any Bird Dog stunt, as these are
looser fits.  ;o)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: