Gerard Robin wrote:
> Le dimanche 19 juin 2005 à 22:10 +0200, Gerard Robin a écrit :

>>    I have the same request LFPO is wrong: --> take off  point beside the
>> runway

> Oh yes i have tried with taxidraw, it seem only operate on the taxiway,
> not the runway. I could not modify the runway start point

There is no separate "runway start point", it is _always_ automagically
placed at the beginning of the runway. The effect you probably see is
sitting at the end of a grass runway that is being listed _before_ the
expected asphalt runway.

To edit runways please click "Edit -> Unlock Runways", to change the
list order of an airfield simply employ your favourite text editor. If
you like to change the order or simply understand the structure of the
airport file, please have a look here:

  http://www.x-plane.org/home/robinp/Apt810.htm

Martin.