* Curtis L. Olson -- Monday 14 November 2005 15:12:
> Let's stick with .../.../Scenery/[Terrain|Objects] on all platforms
> please.  Individuals are welcome to call it whatever they want on their
> system and use the --fg-scenery= option to point to their favoritely
> named directory.

Maybe I missed something, but as far as I've understood this thread
is not about renaming $FG_ROOT/Scenery/. It's only about whether to
suggest a standard in the user documentation for where to install
additional scenery, especially when using terrasync. Dumping terrasync
fetched data into $FG_ROOT/Scenery/ is a Really Bad Idea[TM].

m.