Hi all,

        Yesterday I was thinking to try to model the
plane that Curt suggested but I think implementing a
voice ATC is much more pliable on my actual skills
"good C/C++ & researching the net for components/API
that can help me in achieving a scope & integrating
the API/components & testing". So I am intersted in
start to work to this voice ATC for FlightGear. Of
course beeing new to FG maybe I am not seeing all the
implications and all the complexity of such a project
but it is intersting me a lot and I think I can
achieve the final scope ot it.

Still I need initial points from you to start(like
similar systems in similar flight simulators + links
with resources that you think that can help me + links
with documentation.

Cheers,
Virgil

--- "Buchanan, Stuart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>