Pigeon schrieb:

    Sorry I should be more specific.

    Try doing "jscal -c /dev/js0" and the follow the instructions.

    After that see if the joystick works better (or worse ;)

Hi Pigeon,
now, at the end of a long night (5:11 am) I have to thank

a) Pigeon, who gave me the right hints to solve the problems
(jscal worked with your parameters - but to be honest, it is *not* a user-friendly program as it is very easy to make an error during the calibration and you can't correct it - do it again!) b) Pigeon, who did the work with this genious live-CD, I really enjoy! and will use to make PR for FlightGear c) my chief, who told me to work the late shift this day so that I now can get some sleep before working :-/ d) my wife who bought this nice bottle of "Württemberg Lauffener Katzenbeisser 2003 Spätburgunder Spätlese trocken" who made me through the night - you don't know what you missed :-) e) the stuff of "Southern Germany scenery" who made the testing so enjoyable by flying the wonderful scenery

At last, Pigeon, it is up to you to improve sound and joystick handling for this live-CD - if you can!

I wish you all the best and thank you in advance.
Georg EDDW "Heliflyer"