Am Freitag, den 28.04.2006, 20:42 +0200 schrieb flying.toaster:
> If a 3D exterior model is needed I will contribute (blender)
> I have an Aerofax on the tomcat with lots of pictures.
> I'm interested in the B (A+) make since the nozzles are the
> smooth F110 ones and the avionics still are a little crude (easier to model).
> I would need somebody to help with the textures and animations though...
>
> Enrique

I would like to do the texture and/or animation job. If I get the model
I'll do the mapping too.

The hardest part will be the Flight Model, sweep wings, a pair of
retractable trim wings and a supersonic flight envelope. But it would be
a great addition to FG. ( I loved playing Microprose's F14 Fleet
Defender).

Greetings

Detlef