The usual way (the only one?) to create mirrors is to render the scenery
(at least) twice.

I wonder if it's easy to implement, I don't know how SimGear/Plib handle that (if it's even possible). That should not be a real drop down in performance since the mirror has a very small area to render.

> Rendering once with a wide angle to a texture can
> probably be enough to fake the pictures on the 3 concave mirrors.

Are those mirrors concave at all?

   Roberto